1 Included With This Package
DwarfFortress-LNP 也就是我们常说的懒人包，由游戏本体、工具包和图形包组成。在 archlinux 上，我们无法通过 aur 简单地安装懒人包，因此我们需要分别安装懒人包中的 各个部分来达到同样的效果。
- Pidgeot's PyLNP 0.13 Lazy Newb Pack Python interface
- DFHack Linux V0.44.09-r1 (gcc 5.4.0)
- TWBT 6.41
- Dwarf Therapist v39.3.1 (compiled with qt5.5.1)
- Soundsense r2016-1
- SoundCenSe GTK 1.4.2 (Requires Mono, go HERE for install instructions)
- qfconvert 2.04 (See ./LNP/about/qfconvert.md for usage instructions)
- DF Announcement Filter 1.01 (Requires Java)
- Legends Browser 1.17.1 (Requires Java 8)
- Armok Vision 0.19.1
- Graphics (Now using fricy's Updated tilesets!)
DfHack is an attempt to unite the various ways hack tools access DF memory and allow for easier development of new tools (and of course, make the game more enjoyable for players).
In archlinux, we can get DfHack by install it with yay:
yay -S dfhack-twbt-bin
As we can see, we installed a DfHack version integrated with TWBT. That means we
don't need to install TWBT again. What's more, package
on the package
dwarffortress in community repository.
But as default, the
PKGBIULD file of
dfhack-twbt-bin will download the dfhack
binary compiled with gcc-4.8, which provide an out-of-date version of
remotefortressreader plugin. To avoid this, you can command the PKGBIULD to
download dfhack compiled with gcc-7. To get this magic as below, edit PKGBIULD
... # https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/releases/download/$_pkgver/dfhack-$_pkgver-Linux-64-gcc-4.8.tar.bz2 https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/releases/download/$_pkgver/dfhack-$_pkgver-Linux-64-gcc-7.tar.bz2 ... md5sums=('e630ae2fc93c6c7b55552336da2b6c07' '3853c6f890d3541f710f2c4833a9e696' '6730da5fec400ece9102552e77996fcb' '052a58e7f5f1af8be3ddefe9677b8fc6' # 'e200a6225dcf285e2eac19c1d1e118ea' 'bdbe256099ec9ffd90f391f0d069742f' '8eac5ae59dad0397090c4f50d50ef841') ...
makepkg to download lacking files.
2.2 TWBT 6.41
This plugin improves various aspects the game interface.
Originally I wrote a small plugin because I was tired seeing coffins instead of zeroes and all that stuff. It has greately evolved since then. Some functions may not work or have issues in Adventurer Mode. See readme for all details.
- Main function is to use separate fonts (tilesets) for map tiles and for text. Text and map font may also have different sizes. Map tiles can have any size, no requirement to have at least 80x25 grid anymore.
- Multi-level rendering.
- Allows to override tile numbers for buildings, items and various tile types.
mapshotcommand saves image of the entire map in full size.
- "Multilayered" rendering where floor is visible behind buildings and items. (see here for details)
- Tiles can have parts that will and parts that will not be affected by material colour. (see here for details)
- "Multilayered" rendering for units too. (see here for details)
- An option to hide stockpiles (background, not items of course) unless in [q], [p] and [k] modes. (see here for details)
To make a long story short, TWBT can greately improve the graphics.
2.3 Dwarf Therapist v39.3.1 (compiled with qt5.5.1)
Another life-change utility, as it can access memory when df is running, then you can manage then labor of dwarves with it. (Conflict with auto-labor in DfHack)
You can install it with
yay -S dwarftherapist-git. It's a GUI program written
with Qt. Open it after you opened a map in df, then you can see the labor
informations organized in table.
Sound package for df that can be installed with
yay -S soundsense. It provide
sounds by parsing event changes in
2.5 SoundCenSe GTK 1.4.2 (Requires Mono, go HERE for install instructions)
Maybe a fork of Soundsense written by c# and GTK2, by I never run successfully.
2.6 qfconvert 2.04 (See ./LNP/about/qfconvert.md for usage instructions)
Quickfort 2 is a utility for Dwarf Fortress that helps you build fortresses from "blueprint" .CSV, .XLS, and .XLSX files.
2.7 DF Announcement Filter 1.01 (Requires Java)
This utility gives you a live feed of announcements without having to pause the game to check the announcement page. It's configurable, allowing you to only see the announcements you're actually interested in, and you can also have combat announcements show up in the feed rather than checking the reports screen.
2.8 Legends Browser 1.17.1 (Requires Java 8)
Legends Browser is an multi-platform, open source, java-based legends viewer for
dwarf fortress 0.44. You can read about the legends and stories in browser
interactively. You can download the latest release version in this page, then
run it with
java -jar legendsbrowser-1.17.1.jar. Before that, you should export
a xml file in legend mode.
A 3d realtime visualizer for Dwarf Fortress rendering with unity, similar with stonesense, but can run independent with df.
I prefer the Spacefox graphics pack. This is a fork with installation script.